- Pre Order Price: 5,400
- Regular Price: 6,000
- Deposit: 1,300 (T&C Applies)
- Pre Order Deadline: August 12 or until slots are full
- Estimated Item Arrival: December 2019
The long-awaited 1/35 scale model kit of KISEI HASHIKI from the high-speed robot team battle game Border Break for the PS4 is finally here!Kotobukiya’s Border Break series is getting a renewal!
The kit includes a product code for the PS4 edition of Border Break as well as paint to use with the model.
Unlike the previous Cross Frame series, the proportions of this model are accurate to the game.
The model faithfully recreates the design from the game down to the finest detail.
The model is fully articulated, making it easy to recreate a variety of action poses from the game.
The boosters on the thighs can be opened, allowing you to extend the nozzle parts.
The model can be equipped with the weapons from the game. The kit includes FLR Javelin and LMM-Abreast.
The Glide Charger can be attached to the mount on the model’s back, as seen in the game.
The product code is valid until 23:59 on December 1st, 2019.
*The product code will not be valid after the date listed above.
Attention! This is a Pre Order item. This will not be ready for shipping until the item arrives at our warehouse. "Estimated Item Arrival" is an estimate and not guaranteed.
Price of the item is based on current exchange rates and offer from the manufacturer at time of posting. Price may change without prior notice due to change in manufacturer price or severe fluctuation in exchange rates.
The amount you are paying is for the reservation of this item. You will be billed again for your remaining balance once the item arrives.
- No cancellation of Pre orders after the Pre Order Deadline.
- Deposit is non refundable.
- Pre-ordered items must be claimed within 7 days upon item arrival.
- The deposit for the unclaimed item will be forfeited after 7 days upon item arrival and the pre-order reservation will be deemed as void.
*5% surcharge applies for PayPal payments
BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR ORDER GUIDELINES