- Pre Order Price: 24,700
- Regular Price: 26,000
- Deposit: 5,000 (T&C Applies)
- Pre Order Deadline: July 12 or until slots are full
- Estimated Item Arrival: January 2020
- Optimus. The leader of the Autobots, a faction of Transformers who are rivals of the Decepticons. Because of having strong moral character, excellent leadership and strong sense of honor and justice, he is the primary hero of the story to fight for Decepticon leader called Megatron.
- The height of this product is around 21cm. 5 LED units packed in the body.
- Very rich accessories including 2 swords, 2 small axes, short cannon, big sword and 6 pair of hands. You can set any fighting pose easily.
- 3 interchangeable faces are available to present different emotion effect of Optimus Prime.
- Over 100 articulation positions. Some of them are designed with linkage articulation gimmicks !
- Super-poseable with diecast parts for solidity and heaviness!
Material : ABS, PVC, PA, POM, Die-cast
Swords x 2, Small axes x 2, Short cannon x 1, Big sword x 1, Extra interchangeable hands x 6 (LR), Extra interchangeable faces x 2, Display stand + "Big Turbo Jet Axe"
Attention! This is a Pre Order item. This will not be ready for shipping until the item arrives at our warehouse. "Estimated Item Arrival" is an estimate and not guaranteed.
Price of the item is based on current exchange rates and offer from the manufacturer at time of posting. Price may change without prior notice due to change in manufacturer price or severe fluctuation in exchange rates.
The amount you are paying is for the reservation of this item. You will be billed again for your remaining balance once the item arrives.
- No cancellation of Pre orders after the Pre Order Deadline.
- Deposit is non refundable.
- Pre-ordered items must be claimed within 7 days upon item arrival.
- The deposit for the unclaimed item will be forfeited after 7 days upon item arrival and the pre-order reservation will be deemed as void.
*5% surcharge applies for PayPal payments
BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR ORDER GUIDELINES