Hawkman Prime Scale 1/3 - DC Comics Series 4 by Ivan Reis OPEN and CLOSED WINGS Version
- Pre Order Price: 79,650
- Regular Price: 88,500
- Deposit: 20,000 (T&C Applies)
- Pre Order Deadline: April 18 or until slots are full
- Estimated Item Arrival: December 2019
Hawkman is a character with several origins in the continuity of the DC multiverse. He was Prince Khufu in ancient Egypt, archaeologist Carter Hall, Police officer Katar Hol of the planet Thanagar and even the avatar of Thanagarian Hawk God.
But one thing always remained the same: his fought for justice, almost always next to his beloved and partner Hawkgirl as the Winged Champions. Using medieval weapons in harmony with high technology, he acts in groups such as the Justice League and the Justice Society of America.
This 1/3 Prime Scale version designed by Ivan Reis comes with a highly detailed base and many original features for the Hawkman. Collectors will have the chance to have this massive masterpiece and choose between 3 options.
Scale: Prime Scale 1/3
- Limited edition
- Based on concept art by Ivan Reis from DC Comics and Chiaroscuro Studios
- Made in polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes base
Attention! This is a Pre Order item. This will not be ready for shipping until the item arrives at our warehouse. "Estimated Item Arrival" is an estimate and not guaranteed.
Price of the item is based on current exchange rates and offer from the manufacturer at time of posting. Price may change without prior notice due to change in manufacturer price or severe fluctuation in exchange rates.
The amount you are paying is for the reservation of this item. You will be billed again for your remaining balance once the item arrives.
- No cancellation of Pre orders after the Pre Order Deadline.
- Deposit is non refundable.
- Pre-ordered items must be claimed within 7 days upon item arrival.
- The deposit for the unclaimed item will be forfeited after 7 days upon item arrival and the pre-order reservation will be deemed as void.
*5% surcharge applies for PayPal payments