Cyborg Ninja from "Metal Gear Solid" is recreated as a 1/6 scale statue, perfectly capturing the blend of hard mechanical surfacing and organic elements like the artificial muscle tissue of the powered exoskeleton developed by Tokugawa Heavy Industries.
The lamp in the center of the facemask lights up with a brilliant LED, and the interchangeable head uncovers the mask revealing the face of Frank Jaeger AKA the Gray Fox. The right arm wielding the high-frequency blade is interchangeable with the arm-mounted cannon, which also has a detachable battery pack. The spare battery of the arm-cannon can be attached to the waist with a magnet when not in use. Experience the tense atmosphere and watertight fighting stance of the Cyborg Ninja!
- 11.80 inches (30cm)
- Made of PVC and ABS
- From the video game Metal Gear Solid
- Facemask lights up with a brilliant LED
- Can be displayed showing the face of Frank Jaeger AKA the Gray Fox
- Arm-cannon can be attached to the waist with a magnet when not in use
- Cyborg Ninja statue
- Alternate head
- Right arm wielding the high-frequency blade
- Arm-mounted cannon
- Detachable battery pack
BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR ORDER GUIDELINES