- Pre Order Price: 2,025
- Regular Price: 2,250
- Deposit: 400 (T&C Applies)
- Pre Order Deadline: April 9 or until slots are full
- Estimated Item Arrival: OCT 2019
Full power! RYUOMARU!
From the anime series "Mashin Hero Wataru" comes a PLAMAX plastic model kit of the ally Mashin of the main character Wataru's RYUJINMARU - RYUOMARU! As this Mashin is merged with the spirit of TENJINMARU, it can transform into HOOH. The included sword can be wielded two-handed and the dragon mark prominently displayed on its forehead has been faithfully recreated. Plenty more details are packed in making for a incredibly intricate transforming PLAMAX model kit.
- This model kit makes use of snap-fit connections for easy assembly. No glue required.
- Joints make use of a poly-cap connection for articulation.
- Sword and shield are both included.
- Gripping hands, open hands and sword holding hands are all included.
- Foil stickers are used to represent the coloring of certain areas.
- Certain parts are interchangeable allowing for transformation into HOOH bird form.
- Cannon parts included.
Attention! This is a Pre Order item. This will not be ready for shipping until the item arrives at our warehouse. "Estimated Item Arrival" is an estimate and not guaranteed.
Price of the item is based on current exchange rates and offer from the manufacturer at time of posting. Price may change without prior notice due to change in manufacturer price or severe fluctuation in exchange rates.
The amount you are paying is for the reservation of this item. You will be billed again for your remaining balance once the item arrives.
- No cancellation of Pre orders after the Pre Order Deadline.
- Deposit is non refundable.
- Pre-ordered items must be claimed within 7 days upon item arrival.
- The deposit for the unclaimed item will be forfeited after 7 days upon item arrival and the pre-order reservation will be deemed as void.
*5% surcharge applies for PayPal payments
BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR ORDER GUIDELINES
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.