- Pre Order Price: 8,370
- Regular Price: 9,300
- Deposit: 1,600 (T&C Applies)
- Pre Order Deadline: March 12, 2019
- Estimated Item Arrival: August 2019
A young woman clad in traditional Japanese clothes falling from virtue, drawn by Gamo Tsukinowa. The third installment of our "Ade-Sugata" series.
Welcome to the third installment of our Ade-Sugata series, where abnormal fetishes and sensual beauty intertwine. Ade-Sugata III is a 1/7 scale figure based on the illustration "Kamuro" by Gamo Tsukinowa, depicting a young woman clad in traditional Japanese clothes.
Fashioned after a "young woman apprenticing at the pleasure house," it captures both the brilliant light and captivating dark aspects of this period in Japanese history.
For an even more libertine display, enhance the figure with the blindfold and interchangeable lower body parts.
Sculpted by Tennouzu Airu, who also created "Ade-Sugata I."
Painted by Eimi Hoshina.
Experience for yourself the shadows that lurk beneath the charms of a kimono clad beauty.
About 200mm (7.9") tall
Attention! This is a Pre Order item. This will not be ready for shipping until the item arrives at our warehouse. "Estimated Item Arrival" is an estimate and not guaranteed.
Price of the item is based on current exchange rates and offer from the manufacturer at time of posting. Price may change without prior notice due to change in manufacturer price or severe fluctuation in exchange rates.
The amount you are paying is for the reservation of this item. You will be billed again for your remaining balance once the item arrives.
- No cancellation of Pre orders after the Pre Order Deadline.
- Deposit is non refundable.
- Pre-ordered items must be claimed within 7 days upon item arrival.
- The deposit for the unclaimed item will be forfeited after 7 days upon item arrival and the pre-order reservation will be deemed as void.
*5% surcharge applies for PayPal payments
BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR ORDER GUIDELINES
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.