- Pre Order Price: 5,850
- Regular Price: 6,500
- Deposit: 500 (T&C Applies)
- Pre Order Deadline: December 24, 2018
- Estimated Item Arrival: August 2019
Inferno is finally joining Takara's Masterpiece series! MP-33 Masterpiece Inferno transforms into a fully licensed Mitsubishi Fuso T951 Ladder Fire Truck. Just like in the animation, his ladder completely disappears when in robot mode!
His accessories include three different chest/grill parts, two different heads with three alternate face parts, forearm-mounted communicators, and a fire hose with two different wrist blasters (nozzles). Combine all of this with the included water effect part, and you can recreate many scenes from the movie!
- Transforms into a fully licensed Mitsubishi Fuso T951 ladder fire truck
- Robot mode faithfully reproduces his look from the original animation, right down to the disappearing ladder!
- Chest part with clear brackets allows Inferno to hold Masterpiece Red Alert, just like in the movie!
- Includes a square and round head with three face plates
- Wrist blasters can be attached to the fire hose, attached to the ladder, or replace one of his hands
- Includes a water spray effect part that attaches to the wrist blasters or the fire truck ladder
- MP-33 Inferno
- 3 Chest/grill plates
- Chrome version
- Anime version
- Holding version (clear supports attached to allow Inferno to hold Masterpiece Red Alert)
- 2 Heads
- 3 Faceplates
- Blaster rifle
- 2 Communicators
- Water spray effect part
- Fire hose
- 2 Nozzles/wrist blasters
- Character card
- Instruction manual
- Sticker sheet
The amount you are paying is for the reservation of this item. You will be billed again for your remaining balance once the item arrives.
- No cancellation of Pre orders.
- Deposit is non refundable.
- Pre-ordered items must be claimed within 7 days upon item arrival.
- The deposit for the unclaimed item will be forfeited after 7 days upon item arrival and the pre-order reservation will be deemed as void.
BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR ORDER GUIDELINES