- Pre Order Price: 9,810
- Regular Price: 10,900
- Deposit: 2,000 (T&C Applies)
- Pre Order Deadline: July 26 or until slots are full
- Estimated Item Arrival: September 2019
The 1/6th Scale Théoden Collectible Figure features:
- The authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of Théoden from The Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Asmus Toys KP+ 1.0 male body
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 32 points of articulation
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed posture hands
- One pair of weapon holding hands
- One pair of fist posture hands
- One (1) pair of dark red sleeved blazer
- One (1) of green pattern collar blazer
- One (1) pair of long underpants
- One (1) Théoden’s helmet
- One (1) full body armor including shoulder pieces
- One (1) pair of forearm band OneSixthOutfitters.com
- One (1) pair of fish-scaled armor skirt
- One (1) pair of calf piece OneSixthOutfitters.com
- One (1) pair of braced boots (enhance ankle joint)
- One (1) Herugrim (Die-cast) OneSixthOutfitters.com
- One (1) sheath including belt
- One (1) Theoden’s shield
- One (1) Asmus Toys figure stand
Attention! This is a Pre Order item. This will not be ready for shipping until the item arrives at our warehouse. "Estimated Item Arrival" is an estimate and not guaranteed.
Price of the item is based on current exchange rates and offer from the manufacturer at time of posting. Price may change without prior notice due to change in manufacturer price or severe fluctuation in exchange rates.
The amount you are paying is for the reservation of this item. You will be billed again for your remaining balance once the item arrives.
- No cancellation of Pre orders after the Pre Order Deadline.
- Deposit is non refundable.
- Pre-ordered items must be claimed within 7 days upon item arrival.
- The deposit for the unclaimed item will be forfeited after 7 days upon item arrival and the pre-order reservation will be deemed as void.
*5% surcharge applies for PayPal payments
BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR ORDER GUIDELINES