- Pre Order Price: 65,000
- Regular Price: 70,000
- Deposit: 16,000 (T&C Applies)
- Pre Order Deadline: Sep 21 or until slots are full
- Estimated Item Arrival: Mar 2021
From the second season of Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World- comes a beautiful F:Nex figure of Rem dressed in a traditional Japanese fabric kimono!
Standing around 15 inches in 1/4 scale, Rem's colorful kimono is made of rayon, polyester, and cardboard for a realistic effect, while wearing a soft smile on her face and holding a matching blue umbrella. No detail has been spared in the creation of her traditional Japanese patterned outfit.
This gorgeous figure was designed and brought to life as a collaboration between the traditional Japanese doll maker Yoshitoku and FuRyu. Rem comes with a figure base for display.
- 15.75 inches (40cm)
- 1/4 Scale
- Made of ABS and PVC
- Kimono made of rayon, polyester, and cardboard
- Made in Japan
- Based on the Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World- anime
- Part of the F:Nex figure series
- Yoshitoku x F:Nex collaboration
- Includes figure base
- Rem figure
BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR ORDER GUIDELINES